The beauty of silence, is the noise of no words,
Where is the light in your deep dark room?, A shock of light could save you from the shadow.
Why is the dark behind the moon? Out of reach until the light is shattered.

jueves, febrero 07, 2008

A mistletoe kiss



Mistletoe can be deadly if you eat it.
But a kiss can be even deadlier if you mean it. ...


Siouxsie And The Banshees - Face to face

Face to face
My lovely foe
Mouth to mouth
Raining heaven's blows
Hand on heart
Tic tac toe
Under the stars
Naked as we flow
Cheek to cheek
The bitter sweet
Commit your crime in your deadly time

It's too divine
I want to bend
I want this bliss but something says I must resist

Another life
Another time
We're Siamese twins writhing intertwined
Face to face
No telling lies
The masks they slide to reveal a new disguise

You never can win
It’s the state I'm in
This danger thrills and my conflict kills
They say follow your heart
Follow it through
But how can you
When you're split in two?

And you'll never know
You'll never know

One more kiss
Before we die
Face to face
And dream of flying
Who are you?
Who am I?
Wind in wings
Two angels falling
To die like this
With a last kiss
It's falsehood's flame
It’s a crying shame
Face to face
The passions breathe
I hate to stay but then I hate to play

1 comentario:

Nacho dijo...

jajaja
tenia q venir de vos ese comentario

y tenia q ser en ingles =P
te reto a que traduzcas esas cosas al castellano ^^
para que todo el mundo lo entienda al toque =D
y...aparte por comodidad mia jajaajjajaja

BBWW!

.

.