The beauty of silence, is the noise of no words,
Where is the light in your deep dark room?, A shock of light could save you from the shadow.
Why is the dark behind the moon? Out of reach until the light is shattered.

miércoles, agosto 25, 2010

The thorn birds

On the stage I can commit suicide o murder. I can go mad, sacrifice myself for love, save men o ruin them.
Colleen McCullough - Mare Winningham/ Justine

"There is a legend about a bird which sings just once in its life, more sweetly than any other creature on the face of the earth. From the moment it leaves the nest it searches for a thorn tree, and does not rest until it has found one. Then, singing among the savage branches, it impales itself upon the longest, sharpest spine. And, dying, it rises above its own agony to out-carol the lark and the nightingale. One superlative song, existence the price. But the whole world stills to listen, and God in His heaven smiles. For the best is only bought at the cost of great pain.... Or so says the legend." 

The truth is, if you love people they kill you. If you need people they kill you. So I don´t want to need anyone, not ever. Colleen McCullough - Mare Winningham - The thorn birds.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Breathtaking Post, Thank you

As a final point , give permission me thank you for your patience with my English as (I am positive you have figured this at this moment ,), English is not my number one tongue accordingly I am utilizing Google Translate to figure out how to write down what I genuinely have in mind to say.

Anónimo dijo...

Constructive info.Fortunate me I discovered your site by mistake, then I am surprised why this thing did not occur at an earlier time! I saved it

Before I go, let me thank you for your patience with my English as (I am convinced you have figured this at this time ,), English is not my chief language so I am utilizing Google Translate to figure out how to put in writing what I truly mean to say.

me, myself and I dijo...

desearia que no hayas posteado como anonimo o que me dijeras cual es tu lengua natal ya que el ingles no es la mia aunque mi blog de esa sensacion. gracias por escribirme =)

.

.