The beauty of silence, is the noise of no words,
Where is the light in your deep dark room?, A shock of light could save you from the shadow.
Why is the dark behind the moon? Out of reach until the light is shattered.

sábado, marzo 02, 2013

Caroline and Klaus


-If you dont feed me your blood, I will die. 
-Then you will die. And Tyler would have learn his leasson the hard way.
-How can you do this to him? to me...
-I'm a thousand years old, call it boredom.
-I dont believe you.
-Fine, then maybe it's because I'm pure evil and I can't help myself.
-No. It's because you're hurt, wich means that is a part of you that's human.
-How can you posssibly think that?
-Because  I 've seen it. Because I've caught myself wishing I could forget all the horrible things that you've done.
-But you can't, can you?
-I know that you are in love with me and anybody capable of love is capable of being save.
-You're alucinating.
-I' guess I'll never known.

No hay comentarios.:

.

.