The beauty of silence, is the noise of no words,
Where is the light in your deep dark room?, A shock of light could save you from the shadow.
Why is the dark behind the moon? Out of reach until the light is shattered.

sábado, marzo 02, 2013

revenge fury


-That's not the way, you know that. The'll just kill you too.
-You don't understand, do you? Everything I've done, all my trainning was to save my sister. I've failed her.
-Just because you didn't save Coleen it doesn't mean that you can't honor her. You know, we'll have to aproch this with a clear head.
-Well, I'm sorry if I'm not as cold and calculated as you. I can't turn my feelings on and off with the flick of a switch.
-Is that what you think? That I don't feel? That I don't miss my father every single day? That I don't mourn the life that I could have had. But that's why people like you and me fight. Because it gives us something to live for when everything else has been taken away. I thought you understood that... I thought we share that...(brething) .
-We can do this together. Don't go. Aiden don't leave me alone in this. Aiden!

No hay comentarios.:

.

.