The beauty of silence, is the noise of no words,
Where is the light in your deep dark room?, A shock of light could save you from the shadow.
Why is the dark behind the moon? Out of reach until the light is shattered.

jueves, marzo 07, 2013

What do you do when you know something's bad for you but you still can't let go?



I was naive, your love was like candy
Artificially sweet, I was decieved by the wrapping,
Got caught in your web but I learned how to bleed,
I was PREY in your bed and devoured completely...

I should have known that I was used for amusement 
Couldn't see through the smoke, it was all an illusion
Now I've been licking my wounds, but the venom seeps deeper
We BOTH can seduce, but darlin you hold me prisoner...

Oh, I'm about to BREAK, I can't stop this ache,
I'm addicted to your allure, and I'm fiending for a cure
Every step I take, leads to one mistake
I keep going right back to the one thing that I need
I can't mend, this TORN state I'm in, getting nothing in return
what did I do to deserve? the pain of this slow burn
and everywhere I turn, I keep going right back to the one thing that I need to walk away from...

Every time I try to GRASP for AIR, I am smothered in despair it's never over, over
Seems I'll never wake from this nightmare, I let out a silent prayer
Let it be over, OVER
Inside I'm screaming, BEGGING, pleading no more...

Now what to do?, my heart has been bruised, so sad but it's true
Each BEAT reminds me of you...

It hurts my soul, cause I can't let go 
all these walls are caving in, I can't stop my suffering 
I hate to show that I've lost control cause I,
I keep going right back to the one thing that I need Oh, 
I'm about to BREAK, I can't stop this ache
I'm addicted to your allure, and I'm fiendin' for a cure
Every step I take, leads to one mistake
I keep goin right back to the one thing that I need 
Oh I can't mend this torn state I'm in, getting nothing in return 
what did I do to deserve? the pain of this slow burn,
And everywhere I turn I keep going right back to the one thing that I need to walk away from...

No hay comentarios.:

.

.