The beauty of silence, is the noise of no words,
Where is the light in your deep dark room?, A shock of light could save you from the shadow.
Why is the dark behind the moon? Out of reach until the light is shattered.

sábado, julio 11, 2015

grey's anatomy - you're my home

WEBBER - Okay, but research budgets are approved by one department head, not a committee.
CATHERINE - Agreed. Next point. I have a say in all the residency candidates.
WEBBER - Rejected. Never gonna happen.
CATHERINE - I gave you Valentine's day! If I have to celebrate Valentine's day, I get to review the prospective residents... 
WEBBER - And give a recommendation. Nothing more. [Catherine Sighs] I have final say. 
CATHERINE - That's fair. Next point. 
[both breathe deeply] 
WEBBER - Miranda Bailey is the next chief of surgery. 

CATHERINE - Miranda Bailey is judged against an outside candidate of my choosing. Then the board votes based on merit. 
WEBBER - [Sighs] That's... That's fair. 
CATHERINE - Agreed. Next point. 
WEBBER - Now... When we're at home, we are not at work. We leave work at the hospital. 
CATHERINE - Rejected. Totally unrealistic. Richard, our  schedules... come on! 
WEBBER - Hey, I understand, but we need some time for each o...
CATHERINE - The bedroom. No work in the bedroom. [Chuckles] Next point. 
WEBBER - I will provide a safe harbor.
CATHERINE
- What does that mean? 
WEBBER - You need a place to not be Catherine Avery... To not be decisive, set agendas and rise to the level of accomplishments that the world has come to expect of you. You need a place to fall apart. I will be that place...should you require it, in perpetuity. 

No hay comentarios.:

.

.